Friday, November 19, 2010

Love

Love is such a strong emotion and it invokes so many feelings. Love is often a very over used word too. We "love" a new song or a pair of shoes, that's not real love, that's just a strong amount of like. You see to me and in my life love is much stronger then anything I could feel for shoes. Its a passion that makes everything more magnified and so much stronger. Love means fighting over stupid things and getting angry with each other but it also means getting over those feelings quickly. It means crying over stupid things because your so emotionally charged. This has really hit me lately because it seems Mr. B and I get into arguments over the stupidest things lately and a lot of it is because I love him so much and want him to be home. This darn distance is really a big pain in my back-end because it means I can't come home to him everyday, and it sometimes means things get misinterpreted. Cell phones and text messaging is great don't get me wrong but its easy to read or hear things the wrong way. So just remember that no matter what may happen during the day having someone to come home to, email, call or text every night is amazing and to know that they will always be there for you. It blows my mind sometimes to just stop and remember that Mr. B loves me so much he promised to spend the rest of his life with me! Makes you feel pretty special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment