Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Livin' Life

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last updated. Not too much going on in our lives right now. We were able to go back home for a visit and blessed to have two baby showers while we were there. BB is very spoiled and she isn't due for another 3 months! Since we've been back I've just been working on her room and getting things ready for her to make her arrival since we're on the down hill side now. It's crazy how fast things are going now. It seems like just the other day we found out we're expecting. It's getting to be crunch time, we have to start taking all our classes soon just in case BB gets into a hurry. Hopefully she takes her time and keeps baking until closer to her due date. I had a doctor's appointment last week and everything is going well. Mr. B is doing well, just working like usual. Well that's all for now. I'll try and update again sooner then I have been. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment