Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update

Hello everyone!

I've been really terrible about keeping up with this since I had BB. Everything is going well with our little family. BB is almost six months old! Time is flying by way to fast for this Momma's comfort. She is such a mess! Lots of personality in a small package. She's working on trying to crawl and sit up. She loves to play with her toys and inch around on the floor; she's got the whole going backwards thing down. BB is a HUGE Daddy's girl; as soon as she sees him she is all smiles. If you reach for her she'll reach back and her Daddy has already taught her to shake hands. She loves to try and eat her Momma's face. She is teething unfortunately, we're hoping they get in fast. She has the sweetest smile and laugh.

Mr. B is doing well, just working all the time. His unit that he is with is deployed, but he is still stateside due to his medical condition. Please keep them in your prayers. His med board has finally been sent off to Washington, D.C. so now it is just a waiting game. This whole thing has really taught me patience which I could always use some more of. The timeline they gave us is 3 months then 4-6 weeks till our EAS date( the date when he will be separated from the Corps). So around July we should be moving back to our favorite place. We could always use some prayers about all that's going on.

We've been blessed with some really wonderful people out here and I'll hate to leave them but Texas will always be our home. I'm much too close to my family to be truly happy being so far away. Our military family is wonderful and I'm so thankful for things like Facebook so we can stay in contact with them even after we move. Speaking of our military family I'll be making some care packages again soon if anyone would like to donate to them. A good friend of ours is over there and I want to make sure he gets some reminders of home.

I think that is everything that I need to update y'all on. Hope all is well in your little slice of cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment